Name:
Location: Europe

2006-03-17

Crossdressing fantasy

My crossdressing fantasy is 90% sexual, and are often connected with sexual excitement. There are several stages from crossdressing to bisexual acts, morphing from one into an other, but I am confident that I'm not gay, and in the real life I do not want to encounter all of these actions. My sexual preference are woman, and only woman.

Self crossdressing is about freedom of choice, excitement and the probability of passing (= go to public undiscovered). I image an attractive, sometimes conservative dress, and image to go for shopping or traveling, being a tourist somewhere else in the world. This is the illusion that I could be someone else, someone who is just a visitor without id. I can take pictures and movies about myself, and nobody knows that I'm not a girl.

Forced crossdressing is about defencelessness. I'm a submissive male with 1-2 dominant women. We are having sex each other, but on one condition: every time I have to be more and more feminim (starting from the invisible parts e.g. g-string and stocking, throug the hideable parts e.g. bra to the obvious skirts and high heels). I have to go often into the public, shop clothes for myself in the women's department. The domination can be extensive (definitely not wanted in real life): I have to take extreme photo-shots, I have to show myself as women to my collegues, and I have to date, flirt and indulge men. Sometimes it is connected with forced womenhood and magical transformations.


I can't be transsexual, because I couldn't stand hormones and surgery, that means I'm crossdresser (or transvestite). Unfortunately these desires all not always sexual related. There are times when I'm watching women clothes, and I would say: "I'd be pretty in that".

10 Comments:

Anonymous Sean Cody said...

I just wish that 1% of the interent community understood this topic as well as you did. Thankyou!
Have a great one.
Sean Cody

9:48 AM  
Blogger Gef said...

Hey that is way cool! Thanks for the insight
Randy Blue

4:26 PM  
Anonymous emil said...

I wanna become female. I can't.I can't be myself and accept what and who I am. I want to be a woman! Fall in love and be happy. The world is free, but still not me.
Help me > www.esterno.itgo.com

8:58 PM  
Blogger texacogascards said...

In my opinion, the ultimate crossdressing website is http://www.crossdressingapparel.com.
There is more FREE information here than any other website on the internet today. Great crossdressing tips like how to choose the best clothes for your body shape, how to chose the right shoes for your outfit, tons of make-up tips, size charts to convert mens sizes to womens sizes, panties for men, books, videos, transgender dating sites, and lots more!
crossdressingapparel.com

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I sound like one in the same. Nice to know you have some friends helping you with your interests. Good Luck.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not gay but I love to wear leotards tights pantyhose
I also like to wear high heels and ballet slippers
Once I am dressed I want to be tied up whipped and forced to cum
Once I cum I cant wait to get out of these clothes
I have been doing this since a small boy when my sister used to dress me in her ballet outfits and play house

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]dress-x.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 90% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous fatmagülün suçu ne 2. bölüm izle said...

thank you

2:47 PM  
Anonymous kılıç günü 1. bölüm izle said...

thank you

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

louis vuitton officielle [url=http://www.cuirlv2013.fr]ceinture louis vuitton pas cher[/url] srdlnk ceinture louis vuitton pas cher [url=http://www.lvspeedy.fr]Sac Louis Vuitton[/url] hwiwny

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home